Telephone System Message Explained
Due to patient feedback referring to not being able to get through on the phones early in the morning daily, Turner Road Surgery decided to put the below message which is on the phone system on the website as a reminder of when to call in and for what reason, hopefully alleviating these high volumes of calls coming through for anything and everything all at once.
If you are suffering a medical emergency (i.e., suspected heart attack or suspected stroke) the surgery is not the appropriate service and you must phone 999.
Help us to help you and call at the times required for your needs and queries. Thank you.
Please take note of the options and timings:
- Option 1 – for medical professionals urgently needing to speak to the surgery with test results or urgent patientcare update
- Option 2 – To Cancel an appointment
- Option 3 – Reception Team
- To book an on the day appointment phone at 08:00
- To pre-book an appointment phone after 10:30
- To follow up on Med3 progress etc. phone after 11:00
- To phone for test results phone after 14:00
- Option 4 – (Admin Team) Prescription queries/referral updates/insurance/medical requests/Reports